Friday, January 31, 2014

Smile

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I have something a little different to share.  I recently joined a group of friends that create ATC cards and swap to each other!  I have had so much fun creating little ATC's and seeing what others create too!  This was a one on one swap I did with a friend who is a dog lover!  So what better image to use than Tiddly Inks Dog Days.  I colored him in Copics and used Echo Parks Everyday Eclectic paper. 
Details
Size: 2.5 x 3.5
Paper:  Kraft Card and Everyday Eclectic 6x6
Twine: pink and brown
Button:  SP&Company
Sentiment:  Card board Smile from Studio Calico
Media:  White Acrylic Paint and Stardust Stickles
Copics:
E30, E31, E34, E37, E39

3 comments:

  1. So sweeeettt!!!! I'm loving it ;-)
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, adorable little puppy and love how you've coloured him. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete