Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Fun Merry Christmas

Hi ya everyone!  This is a just for fun post.  I've seen a number of people using white embossing powder for their outline on fun images.  The look is beautiful and always leaves me saying wow!  I decided to give it a try with Distress Ink water coloring.  I used the adorable stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Christmas Characters.  They were embossed with Versamark ink and Hero Arts white embossing powder on Ranger watercolor paper.  I then used a number of Distress Inks to watercolor the image.  After, I embossed the Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful sentiment and the candy cane stripes at the bottom of the card is Hero Arts Silver embossing powder.  I finished with my Wink of Stella clear brush and then added some glossy accents to the nose of Rudolf, Santa's boots and belt and the carrot nose on the snowman. 


1 comment: