Saturday, November 15, 2014

Back to Blogging

Hey all!  It's been awhile since I've been in the crafty game.  I've been working on a little something different.  Here's a quick peak...
Our baby boy was born on October 14th.  The whole pregnancy was a bit hard, but he's here and we are beyond happy!

Now that he's here, I've missed crafting so much and am back in the game.  To make life easier I decided to join the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit Club.  I love it!  Everything I need is right there and I can make simple cards quickly.  I've also found a few other products I love.  Embossing powders from Hero Arts!  I love the silver and gold..wow, serious shine and metallic color.  Here is a quick card I made using the November Card kit.

It's a bit hard to see in this picture, but check it out below.
I hope you are ready for me to be back in the swing of blogging!!!  See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. :-D Congratulations Melissa :-D He is ADORABLE :-D
    Your card is beautiful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute....Congratulations Melissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little one, he is perfect and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new baby boy!
    Your card is simply stunning, so beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete